EPA studies indicate that air quality in the average home can be 4 to 40 times dirtier than the outside air. When you think about all the time your family spends indoors, doesn’t it make sense to give them the best quality air you can?.
- Reduces airborne contaminants
- Helps eliminate household odors
- Leaves your air fresh and clean
- Treats the entire house, not just one room
- Uses less power than a standard light bulb—draws only 47 watts of power.
- Automatic airflow sensor means the ozone lamp is operating only when air is flowing.
- Plugs into any standard outlet.
- Operational status is easily determined at a glance with the LED indicators.
- Lid interlock safety switch.
- Remote status indicator available.
- External odor control adjustment makes it easy to adjust for changing home air quality.
- “J” lamp kit available for smaller ducts.